Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Welcome to our Pre-K Classroom!


Dear Parents and Students,

I would like to welcome you to our Pre-K classroom! Through this blog you will be able to keep up to date with all of our classroom updates, schedules and activities! I strive to keep students and their families up to date with what is happening in the classroom. If there are any questions, concerns or feedback you may have throughout the year please feel free to submit through this blog and I will respond as soon as possible.

To begin with, I will tell you a little about myself. I graduated with my BFA in Theatre and English from Niagara University in 2009. Upon graduation I moved home to Pennsylvania for the summer and worked stage managing for a small theatre company, and also as crew on a movie that one of my friends produced.

My father was a fifth grade teacher, and I grew up with teaching surrounding my household. I always knew that I wanted to help young people learn, so therefore I decided to continue my education and get my master's in education. I graduated from Niagara University with my Master's in Education Birth-6, and couldn't be happier than teaching pre-K!

I hope each day brings new questions and hopefully we can engage ourselves on a quest to find the answers together!

~Miss H

No comments:

Post a Comment